Emmyrachy Concept International gives its client a high level of control over the project schedule, budget and quality. We help client make decisions by providing them with studies and expert advice in construction means and methods. We believe the identification of team goals to be the construction stages primary objective. This serves as our road map for the project scope, budget and procurement. We are committed to achieve these project goals that are set in the pre-construction stage; therefore we ensure that our project team understands these goals by doing mock-up, samples and investigation of existing product installations.
We tailor our construction work to identify with; applicable environmental laws and regulations. In the same view, the target of our construction work is towards maintaining a standard and modernized fire protection and prevention structures as well as the well- being of our clients and customers. Our construction work is also tailored towards protection and prevention of lives and property assault, sabotage loss, fire, collapse, or damage in any given premises. Part of our services includes the procurement of all necessary approvals from the government or recognized bodies in order for us to complete the project on time and on budget without breaching of contracts of any kind
The purpose of this procedure is to describe and define the method by which Emmyrachy concept international or their nominated sub –Contract shall carry out the building of factory site including infrastructure Facilities
1. SCOPE OF WORK -The scope of this procedure will cover work methodology involved in building construction works.
The entire construction shall be carried out for a period to be determined later when the Tender Documents including the Bill of Qualities (BOQ), Specification and Drawing would have need received Emmyrachy concept international shall prepare a programme of work in line with details contained in the BOQ.
2. APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS- Emmyrachy concept international British Standard Procedures for concrete / structure Works Procedure for building and civil engineering works Mechanical and Electrical manuals
3. RESPONSIBILITIES- The QC personnel shall ensure this quality plans are compiled and complied to meet contractual obligations. It shall be issued to the client for review and approval. The Quality control plan depicts the required level of inspection activities to be performed on the contract and the require involvement of the external / client inspection authority. On completion of an inspection activities performed in accordance with relevant approve procedures specified on the Quality control plan; the inspector in conjunction with the client’s representative shall ‘Sign off’ the relevant activity on the Quality control plan of the item that conforms to the appropriate acceptance criteria.
Section 1: Process procedures If the particular work item does not meet the required standard, it shall be rejected and a ‘ Non – Conformity Report issue. Work cannot proceed until the non- conformance has need resolved. On completion of the contract, and on satisfactory completion of all inspections the Quality plan shall be ‘ signed off’ by Emmyrachy concept international QC personnel and client inspectorate inspection Authority. The completed Quality plan shall then be incorporated into the Data books for final acceptance and contract completion.
Precast/In-situ Concrete operations consist of all activities that shall be carried out at the precast Yard/on site in readiness for the actual installation of these elements. These include operation of moving concrete mixers, storage facility for cement for the works, tippers for transporting the precast elements and manual movement of item required for these works.
1. Removal /Site Clearance of Existing site obstructions- A bulldozer or jack hammer will be positioned on the site with an experience operator to break existing obstruction, removed and clear the debris and carted away from site as may be directed by the supervising Architect or his Representative.
2. Excavation and Earthworks- Emmyrachy concept international shall excavate for the foundation using manual labor. The bottom and sides of trenches shall be leveled compacted and trimmed in readiness for concrete blinding grade 15 as specified in the Tender documents. There shall be earthwork supports the sides of trenches before concrete works commence.
3. Frame structure This shall consist of isolated columns with reinforcement concrete base of approved thickness and grade 20. The frame structure shall also include reinforced concrete beams or lintels. All cube and steel tests shall meet the strength requirements for this type of prestigious project which shall be confirmed by the results received from the tests carried out at the University of Lagos Civil Engineering Laboratory or equal and approved laboratory.